A super yummy, high fiber and protein-rich snack!
- 3 cups cooked or canned chickpeas, rinsed, and dried off
- 2T toasted sesame oil
- 1T maple or coconut sugar syrup
- 1T siracha
- ½ t salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook chickpeas on parchment-lined cookie sheet for 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Mix other ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove chickpeas from the oven, place in bowl, and toss chickpeas to coat.
- Put coated chickpeas back onto parchment-lined cookie sheet and cook for another 25-30 minutes stirring every 10 minutes.
- Turn oven off and leave chickpeas in oven with door ajar until cool and super-crispy!